lundi 28 août 2017

Random output from list matched by a seperate list

I'm making a worded numbers to numbers test for an assessment in school and need to generate a random worded number. I can do that but I need an answer to that random number in order to check if its right or not. I use four lists for the worded questions such as thousands, hundreds, tens and units. Then I print out the worded number using random selections from each list. I have another list with actual numbers in and need to know how to match what the worded number is with the actual number. So if it generates one thousand how do I match that to 1. Or nine hundred how do I match it to 9. Is there a faster way at all? I can provide my code if necessary but its a bit long. I'm pretty much a beginner as well.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire