dimanche 21 juin 2020

How do I save the results of a randomly generated list in excel 365?

I recreated the role selection system for a game called "Town of Salem" in Excel. It is a social deduction game like mafia, werewolf, etc. In the game there are 15 players, and each is randomly given a role. There are 26 potential roles in the game, which leads to many possible "role lists" for a given game.

Here is a picture of an example role list

For more context, here is the full excel spreadsheet

Column J is my main concern. These values randomly generate with different roles when I press F9. The random generation works how I want it to, but I don't know how to store these values. Surprisingly I could not find anything online on how to save the results. Surely there must be a way to do this using VBA.

TL:DR, I want to save the values in a column every time I refresh my excel sheet.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire