mardi 26 janvier 2021

Random Word from Different Lists using the random module

I'm trying to do a hangman game with a few twists and I used a random module to make a random choice from a few text files with different topics like animals, food, countries.. that I transferred to different lists and I don't know how to make python choose now a random word from all the lists. What I mean is I want it to choose a random list and from the list a random word I didn't find any solutions to this on the internet yet but maybe I'm just dumb

import random

colors_txt = open('colors.txt', 'r')
color_lst = []
for color in colors_txt:
    color_lst.append(color.replace('\n', ''))

random_color = random.sample(color_lst, 1)

This is the code for example I know there is function random.choice() instead but I just used this one




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire