mardi 27 juillet 2021

Rcpp sample sugar function, how to use

I am trying to permute the order of elements in a CharacterVector. In R I would simply use:

sample(charvec)

I am trying the same thing in Rcpp using the sample sugar function, but it keeps throwing 'error: no matching function for call to 'sample(Rcpp::CharacterVector&)'. Other sugar functions I have tried, like intersect or sort_unique work fine with CharacterVector, but sample refuses to work. This is the minimal example I have been experimenting with:

cppFunction('CharacterVector samplefunc() {
  CharacterVector v = {"Cat", "Dog", "Fox", "Fish", "Lion"} ;
  CharacterVector v2 = sample(v) ;
  return v2 ;
}')

What I am doing wrong when trying to use the sample sugar function?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire