dimanche 20 février 2022

How to add random action to python?

First of all, I should say I'm a beginner in programming and I've only been doing this for about a month now, maybe 3 weeks (I don't really Keep track). Anyways as a project I've been coding a VERY basic adventure game in Python myself and through YouTube and stuff I found online, but I want to add a part where basically You gotta get on this boat but a ticket costs $10 (Which you have an option to get earlier).

But say you didn't get the $10 earlier, you have another option to run past the guy who's asking you to pay for it (Which I guess you Could also do even if you have the $10 and just save money). But if you have $10, you just go through, and if you don't, you just restart and it runs sys.exit()

As of writing, the code looks like this:

print("A man offers you a trip to the eastern side of the village via boat")

print( "as a bridge has not been constructed yet, but it will cost $10, do you give him it ($10 Required) or try run past him(Free)")

check_inv = input()

if "$10" not in inv: print("He caught you making a run for it! restart game") sys.exit()

else:

print("Let's see if you have enough...")

print(inv)

print("You have enough and cross the river")

removeFrominventory("$10")

-END OF CODE- (btw the code formatting does NOT look like this, but I don't know how StackOverflow's line spacing system works)

I know how to write a random number generator as it was another beginner project I was advised to work on, but I want to to be that if you type 'Run' you will have a 50/50 chance to be able to outrun him.

Thanks for any help in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire