mardi 27 septembre 2016

Distributed Random Number Generator

I am thinking about starting a project based around the idea of distributing the work and entropy of random number generation between a number of devices ranging from androids to computers; I want to gather entropy on the machines and send and receive packets of encrypted data to mix into the entropy pools. I want the program to run in the background if the program closes. I will have access to a web server to handle negotiation of connections from client to client.

My question is what sorts of things do I need to think about when creating such a system? My programming (and mathematics) knowledge is limited, what are the best areas I should spend energy brushing up on in order to create such a project?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire