mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Python simulation of a company's

I have an assignment where I have to use Python code to simulate a company's hourly average maximum customer volume. The homework prompt says to import the random module and use the random.random() method. My issue is that I don't know what to put into the function itself. Here's the code I have so far:

import random

#Function to calculate the average maximum of customers per hour

def ave_max_calc(C, H, D):

    **HELP**


print('Hello, welcome to my average maximum hourly customer volume calculator!')

C = int(input('Give the number of customers per day: '))
H = int(input('Give the number of business hours per day: '))
D = int(input('Give the number of days to simulate: '))

print('The average maximum hourly customer volume is: ', ave_max_calc(C,H, D))




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire