mardi 28 février 2017

Assigning Text to Random Buttons

I have four buttons. The idea is that I read 4 lines (individual words) and assign them each to a button. The program is a multiple choice question/answer where one button holds the correct answer and the other three hold wrong answers. I want to know how I would assign the four words to a random button (Buttons 2, 3, 4, 5) so that the 'correct' button is not one button specifically.

For example...

Dim word1, word2, word3, word4 as string
word1="Hello"
word2="World"
word3="This"
word4="Computer"
Dim answer as String = word2

How would I go about assigning these variables, word1, word2, word3, and word4 to four different buttons, assumed to be named Button2, Button3, Button4, and Button5?

Thanks in advance for help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire