samedi 25 février 2017

I Need some General Familiarization for an API Newbie

I'm trying to develop a routing program for the small freight shipments. Essentially, I have a number (over 300) of points of origin and destination, some of which can move directly; some not: and via different carriers or methods. I have the characteristics and, in some cases, special constraints for each point archived on a Google fusion sheet, and now would like to test a program (written in C++) via some randomly-generated shipments, but can't seem to access the data for specific points.

I'm new to the concept of an API; understand (I think :) ? ) what it's intended to do, but need some further advice for reading on where and how to familiarize myself. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire