samedi 21 avril 2018

Randomly assign jobs evenly to employees

I've looked around and found some answers that come close to what I need but not exactly what I'm needing. I have two sites that have employees working on two different shifts. Each site, and each shift needs to have two employees doing Job 1 while everyone else does Job 2. I want to assign Job 1 randomly but fairly so that everyone gets an equal share.

What I'm currently doing is in the attached workbook on the Current sheet. This works fairly well but is not fair since some employees get it 4 times in a week while others get none.

Is there a simpler way to calculate randomness equally? Or another step I can add on to what I'm currently doing?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/99qm0pankcsy8y3/Job%20Assignment%20Example.xlsx?dl=0




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire