jeudi 26 septembre 2019

Trying to use

I got this error while working in Dev-C++:

#ifndef _CXX0X_WARNING_H
#define _CXX0X_WARNING_H 1

#if __cplusplus < 201103L
#error This file requires compiler and library support for the \
ISO C++ 2011 standard. This support is currently experimental, and must be \
enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 compiler options.
#endif
#endif

I was trying to use the rand() function in random library. How do I fix this issue? Please be specific - I am new to programming and don't understand a lot yet. I've seen a similar question asked a couple other places but people just say "do what the error says" which is not helpful when I don't understand it or how to fix it. Do I need a different compiler? How do I do that?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire