dimanche 30 octobre 2022

Shortest Rout Back to Depot

Hi I have a question that I already found my own solution which is to sort all randomly generated (tuples) in a list [(X,Y), (X,Y), (X,Y), (X,Y), (X,Y), etc..] coordinates from a list and find the shortest distance from point to point and then the shortest distance from the end point back to the beginning point. I am wondering if there is a way to find all possible routs through all the randomly generated (tuples) in a list and then find the shortest possible rout?

thank!! a picture of the problem is attached.enter image description here

I already found my own solution which is to sort all randomly generated (tuples) in a list [(X,Y), (X,Y), (X,Y), (X,Y), (X,Y), etc..] coordinates from a list and find the shortest distance from point to point and then the shortest distance from the end point back to the beginning point




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire