dimanche 16 octobre 2022

Why does the vaule of Bird1.HP() jump to a random number after compiling my code once? (JAVA)

The goal of this code is a simple project where I want to run a while-loop to see how long it takes for my static Bird Object to either die (reach 0) or Pass a set amount (goal = 20) but each time I run the project It does it's job once; Than it wants to pick a random number for my Bird1.HP and then breaks the code forever. If you could aid me I'd greatly appreciate it.

public static int loop() {
    Random rand = new Random();
    int pcChoice;
    int shock = 1;
    int health = 2;
    int goal = 20;
    pcChoice = rand.nextInt(2) + 1 ;
    
    while (Bird1.HP < goal) {
        if (pcChoice == shock) {
            Bird1.HP = Bird1.HP - 5;
            System.out.println("Chip was Shocked");
            System.out.println("Chips Health is: " + Bird1.HP);
            
        }
        else if (pcChoice == health) {
            Bird1.HP = Bird1.HP + 2;
            System.out.println("Chip Ate some food");
            System.out.println("Chips Health is: " + Bird1.HP);
            
        }
        else {
            System.out.println("nothing is done");
        }
    }
    return Bird1.HP;



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire