lundi 15 août 2022

How I can add random tag to multiple files for sorting by tag in file explorer

I have a folder with over 5,000 artistic reference images that are all meticulously named. I want to send them to https://mymind.com/ which is a platform that stores all your references and that allows research using an AI to find what's in the photo. Unfortunately, the service is still young and does not have the means of sorting randomly. It depends on how the imported files are sorted, i.e. how they are sorted in Windows Explorer.

My problem, which is that I would like to have a way to randomize my 5000 images in my folder without adding a number as a prefix to each filename, but rather a random tag.

I thought to myself that Windows offers the possibility of sorting by tag, so I started looking for a script to add a random tag (number, letter, symbol, etc.) to each file, but without result.

I therefore come to you, because I have no knowledge of scripting. Maybe a simple batch script would do?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire