dimanche 27 septembre 2015

number guessing game java

So I'm very new to programming, even newer to this site and I'm just looking for help with my program. I'm not asking for someone to do the code for me because I already have the entire program written, I just need help with one piece. I'm writing a java code that asks the user to guess the computers random number, which I have fine, however, what I would like to do is have a message that corresponds to the number of guesses it took the user. For example if the user guessed the random number in 1 try there would be in output of "Excellent!" if the user guessed the answer in 2-4 tries "Good Job" and so on.. I have looked at many other posts and haven't quite found anything to help me out, like I said I am very very new and I will post my code, once I figure out how to do so without insulting anyone here willing to help! Also, I'm writing in java! Thank you for looking!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire