vendredi 27 janvier 2017

How can I load a random URL into a specific iFrame?

I am not a programmer but I am familiar with html and CSS coding. I have an iFrame on our corporate website that loads my html pages (long story). Currently it loads "home.html". In a discussion with my boss, he would like it to load a random html page each time the page is visited or refreshed. We currently only have 8-12 pages, but the site should grow. I've seen on this site people wanting to load random iFrames, random images, etc., but I haven't seen an option to load random html pages into a singlular iFrame. I'm assuming it can be done with a simple script added to the iFrame? Maybe a bit more involved? If someone can either help out with the necessary code or point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated! Current page at: http://ift.tt/2k1ypxV




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire