mercredi 25 janvier 2017

In search of a a random "sentance" or "line" generator based on predefined "sets" of words

Not sure where I am supposed to ask this question, (if this is the wrong place, please help me locate the correct location).

I am in search of a a random "sentance" or "line" generator based on predefined "sets" of words. For example:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Set 1


  1. Hey John,
  2. Hi Mary,
  3. How are you, Bob,

Set 2


  1. Hope you are doing well.
  2. Haven't seen you in awhile.
  3. How's your son doing?

Set 3


  1. My number changed. Here's my new one.
  2. I'm late for something, gotta run
  3. What's your number again? Can I call you later?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Line from Set 1 + Random Line from Set 2 + Random Line from Set 3 = Random Mashup of All Sets

I.E. - Hi Mary, How's your Son Doing? My number changed. Here's my new one.

Does something like this exist??




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire