lundi 30 janvier 2017

I need help writing a small program to randomly draw entries from a list

I need help writing a code which randomly selects an adjustable amount of entries from a list and displays them for me. Preferably, I should be able to adjust the entries in the list aswell. So say I have a list with the numbers A through G, and I want the code to draw 7 different entries, it would show for instance "F C D A C G B". I would also like to be able to change the list from A through G to for instance words or other letters. I've tried several codes, but this is too advanced for me. I've read through several other forums and topics, but no one is able to help me. It's important to me that the design is simple, so all I want to have on my screen is a vertical list of entries, a small box to decide how many random draws to preform, and the result being displayed in a horizontal line. I'm not asking anyone to do the job for me, that would be rude, but I'm going about this the wrong way and I desperately need some guidance, because at this point I have no idea what I'm doing and everything I try turns out to be more complicated than what it needs to be.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire