mardi 31 janvier 2017

Python - How do I append numbers inside the list and

Whenever I try appending numbers from my input to my list, it goes outside one of the brackets instead of inside the two brackets

Is there a way to only have one pair of brackets instead of two?

Also I am trying to add random numbers between 1-3 and i get,

[[2, 1, 3]]

How can you create random numbers in the tenths decimal place

My Code,

import random
array = []

nums = random.sample(range(1, 4), 3)
array.append(nums)
print(array)

for x in range(2):
    nums = int(input("what are your numbers "))
    array.append(nums)
    print(array)

I get,

[[2, 1, 3]]
what are your numbers 3
[[2, 1, 3], 3]
what are your numbers 2
[[2, 1, 3], 3, 2]

Process finished with exit code 0




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire