vendredi 15 juin 2018

VBA Checklist with randomized Checkboxes - MSWord

Hello Stackoverflow gurus,

I've given up searching for a code which could help me build my macro so I thought i'd seek help from the real experts.

I'm currently working on an MSWORD Checklist which contains a table with three columns, 1st describes the check, 2nd has 18 checkboxes and acts as the initial check, 3rd also has 18 checkboxes but act as the crosscheck.

I'm looking to shorten the time it takes to crosscheck, by randomly disabling 8 checkboxes in the 3rd column with the switch of a button up top. ideally the button would also refresh the randomization everytime it is pressed.

The checkboxes in the 3rd column are name as cb1, cb2 etc...

I've added a screen shot of my word document in order to illustrate everything better.

CHECKLIST PREVIEW

Thanks in advance for your help.

much appreciated.

Florian




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire