vendredi 31 janvier 2020

Coin flip method advice

I was assigned to create a method that simulates flipping a coin. I think my code here is pretty solid, only I can't get it to show a series of results after n number of flips. So instead of showing HTHHHTTTHTT, I'm only getting H or T.

public static void main(String[] args) {
    System.out.println((flipCoin(2, 10)));

}
    public static String flipCoin(int chance, int numFlips) {
        String result = "";
        Random rando = new Random();
        chance = rando.nextInt();
        for (int i = 0; i < numFlips; i++) {
            if (chance % 2 == 0) {
                result = "H";
            }
            else {
                result = "T";
            }
            numFlips++;
        }
        return result;
}



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire