mardi 21 janvier 2020

How can I perform a 2x2 ANOVA?

)

I'd like to perform a 2x2 ANOVA (male, female >< questionnaire 1 (genderstereotypes), questionnaire 2 (age stereotypes). The question is whether men and women differ in their perception of genderstereotypes (as opposed to their perception of age stereotypes).

I have 9 Variables for the first questionnaire, some of which are stereotypes regarding women, others regarding men: - gs11, gs12, gs13, gs21 and gs23 = stereotypes regarding women - gs14, gs15, gs16, gs22 = stereotypes regarding men

and 9 Variables for the second questionnaire: - as11, as12, as13, as14, as15 and as16 stereotypes regarding younger people - as17 as18 and as19 stereotypes regarding elderly people.

I don't understand how I can merge those variables to one specific value, so that I can perform the 2x2 ANOVA on R, that would then look something like this:

ANOVA <- aov(formula = value ~ sex + qs, data = newdata)

where 'value' would stand for that specific value in the Gender/Age stereotypes questionnaire, and 'qs' for the questionnaire (gender or age stereotypes questionnaire). I'd be very, very happy if anybody of you could give me a tip on how to handle this issue!

Thanks in advance and kind regards, Giulia




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire