vendredi 31 janvier 2020

populating fragment with random changing images

I am trying to build an educational bilingual application for kids and adults. User has to answer questions that appear randomly on screen. Questions appear in English and Russian, user has an option to switch between these two by swiping left. So, it's English first, then swipe to Russian. I am very new to Fragments and coding in general.

So, first question is how to populate a single fragment with a pair of images that are swipe-able?

Next question is how do I pair images (containing question)? I can't have a random question in English and then completely different question in Russian. It should be same question in different language.

I hope it is understandable. I can't seem to find a tutorial that would suit my task. Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire